Thursday, 9 April 2009

Why oh Why....I poured so much hope and love into you and this is what you do to me!!!

Gahhhh they absolutly desecrated my favourite cartoon of all time, I can't believe how terrible the Dragonball movie realy was, the story was incredibly inconsistent and at some points downright appalling. The Actors, badly chosen, The guy who played Yum-Cha was absolutly ghastly (The only actor that I would consider to be alright would be Justin Chatwin the guy who played goku). In all, it would be an insult to even compare this to the much beloved anime and their gonna make a sequel, a sequel to a terrible movie is an atrocious combination, though if they manage to actually improve on what they've done I may be able to forgive them but chances a very, very slim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still find it funny that you were actually expecting it to be any less than EXTREME FAIL.

v00d00_b0b said...

I knew it would be, but I told myself that I'd go feeling positive about it

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Travis! The man... the myth... the maverick.
... Yup.
I hope you enjoyed the party we threw for you. Took months of planning, you know.
XD