Why sigh?
Your mother is a sigh.D.T.Now *that's* sigh worthy xDDD*Sigh...*
dunno just the sort of mood I was in, at the moment it's more of a blargh
Gasp! Not blargh!Your display picture on your blog scares me a little. It's cool, but... sort of daunting, in a creepy "I know what you did last Summer" kind of way.But he does not know what I did last Summer. Remember that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why sigh?
Your mother is a sigh.
D.T.
Now *that's* sigh worthy xDDD
*Sigh...*
dunno just the sort of mood I was in, at the moment it's more of a blargh
Gasp! Not blargh!
Your display picture on your blog scares me a little. It's cool, but... sort of daunting, in a creepy "I know what you did last Summer" kind of way.
But he does not know what I did last Summer. Remember that.
Post a Comment