Saturday, 22 March 2008

CS 4 real

After watching the latest episode of pure pwnage my friend and I realised how fun it would be to actually act like fps Doug. What began as a joke actually began to turn into an all-out war for supremacy. We used sticks as guns and then found stuff we could use for grenades and formed teams, then chose the counter-terrorist base. This game was not only made better by the people involved (6 in total) acting fairly when they got shot, but for dramatic effect, died well. Not only did this end up getting us running around and exercising without realising it but occupied us for well over two hours. It really proves your never to old to have fun, even if everything used was pretty much imaginary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice post. This one was rather interesting.
In case you were wondering, the deleted comment was mine; I found that there was a grammatical error in it. I hate grammatical errors... and spelling errors...
Like ownage being spelt with a p.