Thursday, 17 January 2008
Preparations 4 winter-een-mas
With winter-een-mas just around the corner it's time to get those capes and crowns ready and prepare the consoles and pc's. This will b my first time celebrating the greatest holiday on earth and I am very much looking forward 2 it. I've already got out my nintendo 64 and am playing all the old classics including Zelda and I'm finally gonna finish Super mario 64.I've already planed 4 a 12 hour gaming session with my friend which probably be continued with movies based on video games like doom and resident evil. 4 any1 reading this who hasn't made preparations, get out there and spread the will of the gaming gods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Winter-een-mas sounds exciting, even for those who are not big on gaming. But.. who are these gaming gods? Are they supernatural beings who sit high in their temples, watching over all gamers? Or are they simply cyber geeks pretending to be gods? Hmm.. it certainly raises a few questions.
Forever curious about the world of gaming,
-Ashlee
YAY- comments!
Travis, i hope that you have remembered my totally awesome winter-een-mas present...i want one! lol
i've been getting in the holiday spirit by finding my gameboy, playing my xbox and spending unhealthy amounts of time on the internet...and i am now afraid of the sun.
3 words, dude:
BEST.PRESENT.EVER
cya, (knuckle-head mc spazzitron)
Elly :)
p.s-
put a link 2 mine..or else! >:(
Wintereenmas has unfortunately come and gone for yet another year, I can only but look back on such times and wonder how I lived before Wintereenmas was known to me, such dark times...
In recent CAD comic the gaming gods were actually supernatural beings in the next 'level' (or as they joked 'a hallucination due to an inoperable tumor in Ethan's brain')
Travis.....
Travis.....
post something new on your blog, it's emptiness is irritating me. If you have nothing to write about, I shall inspire you, as I you are my stalker. Hey! You could write poems about how awesome I am...yes. Do that.
Ta-ta!
Elly :)
BTW, still waiting for the link to my blog, coz I is :( and un-loved
Post a Comment