Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Dragonball and whatnot


I was told to post something on this ere blog, of course I had no idea what to post about, so in the end I decided to post about my doings on the internet at this moment. Currently I am rather quite excited about the Dragonball movie coming out. The trailer looks alright I just hope they haven't destroyed probably my favoutrite childhood cartoon. Oh and Dawn of War 2 comes out in two day I dought any of you that actually bother to read this will care but I am quite a fan of the first dawn of war games and number 2 looks awesome. One thing I have noticed about dragonball or well 2 things actually, Bulma has black hair when she should have green and master rochi is not old with white hair but more of a middle aged man with black hair, oh well I hope it's good.

4 comments:

Teagan said...

Awwww. I actually liked Dragonball Z. That was a cool show 'Kamayaaaaaaaaaaaaa mayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!' Hehe. That green guy was the best ^_^

Travis, I always get the weirdest captcha's whenever I comment your blog. 'Darsured' is the one I have.

Scooter Trash said...

:)
I got 'beadd'
The green guy was too Shrek-y for my liking. I was always more of a Pokemon & Yu Gi-Oh girl myself. And My Little Pony.
Not the Teletubbies or the Tweenies. They scared me...

Anonymous said...

I always used to watch Dragonball Z. I always liked Gohan. He was my favourite character. When it was on, I used to prance around the lounge room trying out my amazing super Saiyan powers. Or should I say Saiyan/human powers? He is, after all, a hybrid. Lol... hybrid is a car...

Scooter Trash said...

я думать тот сокр вспомогательный-глагол почтовый больший часто.
Mim pense isso você se correio mais frequentemente.
That's Russian and Portugese. I think you should post more often. Russian is hard to read. I think I'll just learn to speak it.
русский твердый в читать = Russian is hard to read. I think I've proved my point.
:)