
Well once again I have left my blog to care for itself, I probably should feed it more often otherwise the poor thing might die and everyone will just forget that it even existed, I know I sure did, but at this very moment I am trying to pull it back from it's close to death state and try to make it healthy, so bear with me while I attempt make it hip and fancy and breath life into it's cold clamy remains.

3 comments:
House-pital? You bewilder me, Dr. T.
I rhyme x]
Goodness gracious! A post!
You can imagine my surprise when I stumble across your blog while checking the Internets, faintly hoping that just this ONE time there will be something new to read...and *tears of joy* there was!
Travis, you have made my dreams come true.
Keep it up though - glad to see you're reacting to my nagging.
Travis, no matter how hard you try, I think you will find it impossible to compete with my standard of blogging - I have two, each about 3 times cooler than yours could ever hope to be. However, it is excellent that you are once again feeding your blog. Dead blogs just take up space that other, more important sites (like porn) could be using.
Ciao, keep up the feeding.
Post a Comment