Thursday, 4 September 2008

Music...

I find there is not much more magical than music. It is such a powerful and beautiful thing. I always find that being able to hold someones attention or catch someones attention just by playing music a very great thing. Today was the Latrobe Valley Eisteddfod and me and my friend JP were in a room full of people playing music and we started playing a song off the top of our heads called 'In the mood', during the course of this song we managed to capture the attention of almost half the room and I will tell you, it was very amazing. So for all those people out there that want to learn a musical instrument, learn a song or just plain make music, trust me when I say this and just do it, for music is one of the greatest things on this earth.

4 comments:

The Tea Party Police said...

As I have NO musical talent at all, I find listening to music (live or on cds) has the same effect. Music portrays so many emotions, and it can easily influence the way people feel.

Bye-bye!
Elly :)
xoxox

Anonymous said...

I believe that I am speaking for the majority of humanity when I say that music binds us together in so many ways. You hear a song on the radio and like it, so you automatically have some sort of connection with the artist. It's an even better feeling when you yourself are the artist. Playing music, listening to music, singing along - it's all fantastic.
Remember that guy at Musica Viva, who said you always have instruments? Your hands and your voice? To me, if you can just enjoy a form of music, it doesn't matter if you're handless, a mime, or both. As long as you feel the rhythm, everything is awesome.

Teagan said...

Wow, Travis.
You deep.

Music is the shizz.

Yes rhythm and tune is an amazing thing but music and words go together like woahhhhhhhhhhh.

Anadroid said...

Music is my favourite thing besides cartoons and Donkey Kong.
I love novelyt/comedy bands.Have you heard The Winnie Coopers? they so funny.
cool blog btw