Saturday, 9 August 2008

kfnalpa

I set my friends a challenge, I have always wondered whether anybody ever bothers actually checking to see if I've posted anything on my blog and now I should know, If you have bothered reading this, comment on it so I know you've taken the time to think about poor old me

5 comments:

The Tea Party Police said...

YAY! new post, new post! See, I do care, and you care about feeding your poor, sad blog. Kudos to you.

Elly
(the only person who TRULY cares)
:D

Teagan said...

I read it! Only 'cause you commented Ashlee though o.o

My bad.

Anonymous said...

Kfnalpa...
One might suggest that it is NOT okay to smash your head on the keyboard, Mr. V00d00_b0b... whoever you may be.
O... wait... I think I may know you from somewhere... you're friends with that awesome girl... Ashlee, is it? You know, the hilarious, super genius and totally brilliant one with glasses? I like her very much... seems like a great kid. I'm sure if she saw this post, she'd care.

Inividual Chick said...

I care about you :) i might be a bit late at posting a comment. But ive been at mums and we dont have a computer there :( BUT I DO CARE :)
Rach

The Tea Party Police said...

PLEASE put a new post on..PLEASE!! Or at least comment on my blog..either one is good. Your blog has now become a hollow shell of a blog, unloved and unused. If you do not write a new post in one week, the Royal Blog Protection Society (RBPS) will lock you up and rescue your blog. You will probably be charged with negligence.

love,
Elly
-you must do something, or I will take over this blog and do it myself. Consider yourself served.