Monday, 31 December 2007
Welcome
It was eventually going to happen and now it has i have finally posted something. This something is an official welcome to my blog. Keep checking it out for i shall eventually post a new post about something, well enough blabbering welcome to my blog, end.....now......now....right.....now..no..now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hooray! I not only get to experience the joy of leaving the first comment on your blog, but I also finally get to read a post on your blog! I have waited a long time for this to finally happen. I am immensely glad that you have posted something, instead of just leaving your blog to consist of a profile and a title. Congratulations, Travis. I cannot wait to see what your next post will contain. Good luck with that. :D
Love,
Ashlee Face
P.S "If I get bitten, does that mean I turn into one of them?"
well, ashPEE, you may have left the first comment, but i have the second! you know what they say, first the WORST second the best! so i truly am the best! mwahaaha!
anyway, congrats on actually posting something, you should be proud!
tara,
the Ellmeister
p.s-
how awesome is that nickname, i made it up then!
...alright, travina (do you remember that? lol)it's great that you have an intro, but you really need something else, something..awesome and cool and wicked-sweet; something about... ME!-seriously, write it or die.
and to ashpee I say ya-boo-sucks to you, for i have left the 3rd comment, and in accordance to phrophecy, that makes me not only the best, but also the one with the hairy chest...yet another way that I can imasculate you in front of all your friends,MWAHAHA!
toodle-pip and tally-ho,
love,
Orbloe the Magnificent
-aka, elly, aka the ellmeister, aka smelly mcsmell-smell, aka 'o glorious one'.
:) :) :) :0 <- teehee, LOSER!
I am dreadfully sorry that we (we being Smelly and I) are using your first post as a battle-ground, but seriously, she can't really rule the Universe if I, Awesomo the Mighty, rule the world from which she was born (a controversial issue, but scientists have discovered that her dna closely matches that of a human). Now she will either stop contradicting me, being cruel, and bow down to me, or SUFFER THE HELLISH CONSEQUENCES OF MY WRATH! That goes for everyone, by the way.
-Awesomo the Mighty, who is much more glorious in her power than Orbloe the Magnificent.
=D
Post a Comment